Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Store Visits and Bar Hopping!

I received my summer project last week and over the weekend (along with going out) I went around the city to different drug stores to take pictures of eye shadows. The idea was to compare the displays and how it is marketed to the consumer. Are they using bright attractive graphics? Is the product at eye level? Are there price stickers covering the actual product? 
Enough work though! This was a holiday weekend so I went out with my trusty buddies Kyle and Jordan. We went to a bar in Soho (which is a trendy part of New York). Apparently, John Mayer often comes to that particular bar and tries to keep a low profile. He was not there when we were unfortunately. I wonder if he would have bought me a drink if I sang to him....?

 Yay for the short week!
XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment