Thursday, May 26, 2011

Google Mobile Marketing

L'Oreal is all about providing resources to develop employees. They have online classes available for free that will teach languages, leadership skills, and various Microsoft and Adobe programs. Its extra awesome that they are available to interns as well.

Today Google came to the office to give a presentation on mobile marketing. They really knocked it out of the park showing examples of some really innovative advertisements. They also presented this video which shows some pretty staggering statistics on mobile marketing. 1 out of 3 women is willing to give up chocolate for their smart phone! Take a look!



In addition to the google presentation I went on store visits to take pictures of our product on the shelves but I guess its not allowed to take pictures in Walgreens because I got asked to leave lol. I also got to take the company card and run to Sephora to pick up some new liners that just came out from Makeup Forever and Stila. They are the colored liquid felt tipped liners and they are beautiful. I prefer the Stila ones because they last longer and have more sparkle although the range is not as large.

Tomorrow is my first half day and I have lunch reservations at Normas my favorite restaurant in the city. Its the best! I can't wait. Just another day in the life of the college cosmetic.

Yours truly,
Kelsey
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment