Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Maybe She Born with It...

Maybe its Maybelline!

Yay! I did some investigative research and I'm pretty sure I've been assigned to the brand Maybelline this summer!
YAYYYYYY! WOOOO-WHOOOOO! YIIIIIIIPY! 
This is such a dream come true! I had my little heart set on working with cosmetics and although I would have been pleased with ANY of the L'Oreal brands, I am so so so happy that I'm going to be assisting with the fabulous Maybelline.

I keep wondering what they will have me work on. I know they just launched FIT Me which is a line of foundations and powders that are supposed to work well with a large variety of skin tones. The packaging is very up scale with the glass bottles too. I can't say if the product is on point or not because I have not tried it myself but I will sure to post a review once I get my hands on it.

I could not be more excited... come on... this is the brand that brought you Great Lash.... Stay tuned for more exciting stories from yours truly, The College Cosmetic
XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment