Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Feathered Hair No More...

My fun little feather fell out of my hair yesterday in class. I need to put it back in however I need to find where I put the rest of the supplies TO put it back in. Right now my room is a war zone and I can't find a thing. (the feather by the way is that white looking strand on the side of my head in videos and pictures.

I love these feathers which I heard about from Kandee Johnson (my imaginary best friend) the YouTube makeup artist. The can be washed, tried, curled, styled just like real hair.

This girl has really fun colored feathers but mine were more neutral 
Even better is that they are relatively inexpensive. The starter kit and feathers were about $25. I would say they lasted for a month before it fell out. I'm all for the feather extensions and if you like this look, its pretty easy to put in. Here is a link to a video that shows you how to to it and where to get the supplies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQoEv__ovAk

XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment