Monday, March 7, 2011

Lipstick (and Nail polish) of the day: L'oreal Endless 800 In the Buff


I promise you I have been keeping up with the lipstick a day challenge but I feel like not everyone wants to read about it everyday. Or at least I wouldn't want to so I try to mix up the posts about it. Today I am wearing L'Oreal Endless (in honor of my internship offer) in 800 In the Buff. 


Oh no! its backwards!
I love this color so much because it is the perfect nude. Its also pretty darn cheep. The only downside is I believe they are discontinuing it! Over winter break I went to Walgreens and stocked up because they were on sale for $2.50 or something ridiculous like that. The only downside is that it has a really heavy "lipstick" smell and taste. If you can get past that, its an excellent product. 
I don't know if you can see it well in this picture but I'm wearing my hair extensions today haha. I feel like Pocahontas with my long straight hair and feathers. 

This picture also has a really nice shot of my nail polish which I am also in love with. I'm wearing Essie's Tea and Crumpets. Its a peachy pearl nude color that looks soft and feminine as do most of Essie's colors. I'm so excited that they are a L'Oreal brand and I may get the opportunity to work with them (I don't know what brand I will be working with this summer yet but they are a possibility as Essie is a consumer brand)

Well I need to get back to this assignment I didn't do last night...
XOXO
Kelsey!


No comments:

Post a Comment