Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hautelook.com

If you are not already a member, you really need to be!

I am in love with this website. Basically they have designer brands of everything from beauty and fashion, to hotels and furniture at deep discounts. How it works is every morning at 8:00 AM PST a slew of new sales start and you have to do a mad rush to get all the most sought after goodies from various brands. I have purchased many cosmetics and clothing off hautelook and I highly recommend joining... and its free!

My personal invitation link is: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/KKreamer729

If you join using my link above I get $10 when you make your first purchase so I would really appreciate it if you decide to join, you do so with my link. Some of my favorite brands that I've purchased off Hautelook are:

  • Urban Decay
  • Lorac
  • American Apparel 
  • Pixi & Pop Beauty
  • Stream Cosmetics (my airbrush!)

No comments:

Post a Comment