Friday, April 1, 2011

Shower Gels Galore!

If you are anything like me you feel like there is always the next best shower gel waiting for you in the next Lush or Bath and Body Works. Right now I have 4 different brands and fragrances in my shower caddy all of which I love! I guess what it boils down to is I'm just to darn impulsive and need to have options in the morning when decided what to smell like.

Here are my favorites at the moment:
Happy Birthday Beautiful by Philosophy  
This is a yummy shower gel for sure! It's sented like vanilla birthday cake and was given to be as a birthday present from Sephora. I find this to be very scrumptious with lots of bubbly goodness. Its my first moment of philosophy but I have heard wonderful things about many of their other products. I prefer to mix it with a dash of other shower gels as well because it mellows out some overly sweet smells (such as iced wine shower gelly from LUSH)
Its Raining Men by LUSH
Its raining honey! This was a limited edition shower gel for the Valentines collection from LUSH. It smells exactly like "Honey, I washed the kids" soap (if you are unfamiliar, its a honey toffee sent). I love how this smells but the only downside is the price. I purchased the largest bottle because I loved the sent so much but it was $28 which is ridiculous in my opinion. Just like other LUSH shower gels, Its Raining Men is more watered down then the traditional shower gel. Once it is worked into a lufa, your good to go. (Try not to eat yourself)

 Triple Moisture Shower Cream in Warm Vanilla Sugar by Bath and Body Works

I am currently out of this and I'm waiting to run out of all the other loads of shower gel and soap I own before I go out and get more but I love it. Its a shower cream instead of a gel which basically means it looks like a cross between a lotion and a gel. The warm vanilla sugar is one of the most successful fragrances by the company and for good reason. The vanilla is not overly sweet but super yummy. I didn't see a noticeable difference in the moisturizing power of this product vs. the other products I use but it did leave my skin feeling soft. You can find this and other fragrances at bathandbodyworks.com or at their store for $12.
So I'm curious!? What do other people use? After writing this I feel like I have a mild obsession with being tasty. (Cake, honey, vanilla) GOSH! But who wouldn't want to smell good enough to eat!?

XOXO from your clean and fragrant friend
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment