Tuesday, March 22, 2011

R&R Blush in My Mailbox!


The longest flight of my  life is behind me and I am back in my messy dorm room, there is some serious laundry to be done tonight! There was a lovely surprise waiting for me in my mailbox though. Speaking of Rock & Republic (which is still on Hautelook.com until tomorrow morning) I received my blush that I ordered ages ago!
The packaging alone is like a huge hockey puck! The compact is inside the massive thing and is equally impressive in hand. It is about the size of a beauty powder from MAC.
I ordered the color Immoral because that was the only one that was left online last time it was on hautelook.com 
This picture is not exaggerating the brightness of the blush. I thought it was going to be similar to bite of an apple blush from MAC venomous villains but this is more of a tomato orange/red while bite of an apple is coral pink/red. 
Here is a picture of how it looks blended out on the cheek. It is very very soft when used with a light hand. It can easily go clown-crazy if you are too heavy handed so watch out!

I wish that there were some more blushes on the event on hautelook.com but as I am giving up buying new makeup for lent (if you didn't already know) then I guess this is a little sign from god that I can stay strong and FOCUSED! haha Its like I am an addict and the grocery store stopped selling the good booze. 

Alrighty all... Gotta get back to school work and laundry... 
XOXO
Kelsey



No comments:

Post a Comment