Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Break in LA

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'm in the middle of my spring break and I spent all yesterday riding on planes to get my self from DC to LA. I raked in some good frequent flier miles with this trip! Also... I forgot my camera in DC so I'm predicting a serious lull in posts until I return to DC on Tuesday. But I wanted to give you a heads up.

I got part of my Rock & Republic order on Monday. They did not send the blush which I was most excited about but it was back ordered so it should be coming soon. I brought the face powder with me so I will be testing it out and then reporting back with a full review.

One thing I did get to test out before I left was the Essie for Rock & Republic Clearly Matte Top Coat. This thing is so cool. It is just a clear top coat but it makes whatever color you have on look matte. Its a pretty unique effect. I would describe it almost as if you were looking at  a color through a frosted window.
This is a pic I pulled from Google but it shows the effect nicely
I tried to find it on the R&R website but they were only selling it with a T-Shirt for $48. At any rate... its a product to check out if you can get your hands on it.

I will post more if I can find the time this week! 
XOXO
Kelsey



No comments:

Post a Comment