As a busy college student I feel like I carry the world around with me, or at least enough of it to help me survive an extended period of time waiting between classes or trekking it across town to go to work. So many YouTubers have "What's in my Purse" videos and I realized that was one popular topic I had yet to film/blog about.
So lets start with the bag itself.
I carry around a leopard print tote from Ralph Lauren which I got a few weeks ago at Macy's. I am a huge fan of animal print because it adds a little "jazzy-ness" to any outfit. In my mind its a neutral right along with black leggings and a brown smokey eye. Everything in my tote is easy to switch over to smaller bags if I were going out with friends or wanted something a little less massive.
Lets take a look at the goodies inside!
Starting from top left to right.
- Pencil case complete with whiteout, a mini stapler, and post-it notes
- On-the-Go makeup bag with extra hair elastics, hand sanitizer, lip balm & lipstick, and roll on perfume
- Sunglasses from LouLou Boutique and case from the Sunglass Hut
- iPhone 4 in White and Leopard print case from J Crew
- Bobbi Brown oil blotting paper in a leather case with mirror
- Smart phone gloves with touch screen finger tips
- Trident gum
- Skull Candy headphones in pink
- Day Runner planner
- Novel One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell
- Jessica Simpson Wallet
- Henri Bendel Lipstick Keychain
- Kindle Fire in Juicy Couture Pink Stardust Glitter E-reader case
What's in your bag/purse/fanny pack!? Does anyone still wear fanny packs?