Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Georgetown Cupcakes for Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful time with their sweetie's last night (or your closest friends for us single ladies). Yesterday was a day to celebrate any type of love in your life so I expressed my love of cupcakes! If you have seen the show DC Cupcakes or live anywhere close to Washington DC you know about Georgetown Cupcakes. This cupcakery makes adorable cupcakes that taste amazing! There is always a line outside the door that curves up a hill and even around the corner on a extra busy day. 

My selection last night was Big Apple Crumble which is an apple flavored cupcake with cinnamon frosting. It also had a cute apple cutout on top in red sparkly fondant. I finished the night off by seeing "The Vow" which is about a couple that falls in love and after an accident erases the wife's memory, her husband has to make her fall in love with him all over again. Cute if you like that sort of thing (on Valentines day I happen to LOVE that sort of thing). 

Big virtual hugs and kisses 
XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment