Friday, February 10, 2012

Lipstick of the Day: MAC Saint Germain

Do you ever look through your makeup collection and find a favorite you had forgotten about? That is what happened to me today when I looked in my lipsticks and found MAC's Saint Germain. This color is so vibrant that it really does POP on the mouth. It has more color than many of the other "Pepto Bismol" pinks on the market.

 Another bonus: this color is in the permanent line! I hate it when you fall in love with a color only to find out that its not available anywhere you look. In these photos I'm also wearing Bobbi Brown brightening lip gloss in pink. It did not change the color, just added a nice highlight.
I went to the mall last night to pick up the latest from the MAC shop Mac cook collection and I went BANANAS on new lip products. Stay tuned for a few more of these "Lipstick of the Day" posts. 

Hugs and KISSES!
XOXO
Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. Do u think it's too much to wear this lip color everyday?? I just ordered it and i really want ti wear it often. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you! what's your foundation tone? for reference. I'm NC20 and I'm wondering if it would work for me.

    ReplyDelete