Monday, April 11, 2011

Maybelline or L'Oreal Paris

Which brand would you rather work for? I was asked by the talent director which brand I would most like to work for this summer during my internship and I have to say its a tough call. I know I want to work with cosmetics so either way I'm happy but by choosing Maybelline over L'Oreal Paris, I will be making connections with the key people that could offer me a job down the line due to the fact that Maybelline is actually based in New York.

On the other hand... I prefer to work with the products produced by L'Oreal Paris. I would probably give more effort when it is a product I am dedicated to and passionate about. Also, there is a better opportunity that I could work in Paris down the line. Its a tough call...

Here are my favorite L'Oreal Paris products that I would love to work with...
Bare Naturale Lip Conditioner

HIP Eyeshadows
True Match Foundation
 
Then again Maybelline is the official makeup sponsor of fashion week so I could end up helping with that! (Although that does not take place in the summer)
So many options to choose from!?! Help!? Leave a comment with your suggestion as to what brand to work for. PLEASE!

Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. L'Oreal owns Maybelline.... So it would be the same company....

    ReplyDelete