If you have not given up buying makeup for Lent like me, you might want to take advantage of the special GREEN offers these brands are promoting in honor of Earth Day. And if you are giving up makeup, head over to Starbucks with a reusable mug and get a free cup of brewed coffee or tea. I know I will be getting a passion tea around lunch time!
- Go to Zoya.com and pick out the polishes you would like and add them to your cart. You must select at least 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish (Salons accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles.)
- Apply the code. EARTHZOYA
- Your order value will be adjusted to reflect the promotion
- SUBMIT your order!
Once you get your order (Here is where the exchanging* happens)…
- Ship back the equivalent number of bottles to the ones you received to the return address below.(ie. If you got 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send us 6 NON-ZOYA polishes)
- Include a copy of your order
- Shipping Address
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
The bottles you send in cannot be Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes (but they can be any other brand).
If nail polish isn't your thing but makeup is then you might be interested in what Tart is offering
Tart customer recycling incentive program
As always, Back to MAC allows you to trade in 6 used up products for a lipstick.
Lush allows you to trade in 5 of their black containers for a free face mask. See my post about my favorite, Brazon Honey Here.
I'll be back in full force after Lent with more hauls and reviews.
Until then... Walk, take a bus, or drive a connect by hertz car sharing vehicle to do your part to help save the environment today.(that's my plug for my current internship! I'll be leaving in 3 weeks for L'Oreal and I'm getting a little sad about it)