Thursday, February 10, 2011

TLC's My Strange Addiction

I know I said I was going get back to the roots of my blog with today's post but this is way better... I'm watching TLC's My Strange Addiction with my roommate and this poor woman is addicted to makeup! I really wish it was posted on TLC.com because I would definitely show a picture of it here. The woman wore makeup 23 hours a day, only taking it off to shower. It says she spent $4,000 a year on products and had over 1000 items in her collection. 

I don't know about you... but does not sound as extreme as I would have hoped. Maybe its a sign I myself am on the road to a makeup addiction! Except for the fact that I wash my face and feel comfortable without my "face" on. The addicted woman was considering getting green eyeliner tattooed on her lids and again I thought to myself... whats wrong with that!?! A very close family friend of mine has had her eyeliner tattooed (in black) and it looks very natural. Here is the very lovely Diana!

Its not for me but I think the eyeliner tattoo thing can be a great option. Would any of you ever consider getting it? What about tattooed lipliner and eyebrows? 

Your Inked Friend,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment