Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lipstick of the Day and IMATS New York

What Kissable Lip Color Am I Wearing Today?

Lorac Lotsa Lip in Misbehavin 
Misbehavin is a sparkling, sheer peach shade.


Apparently, the formula is a plumping pigment with moisturizing and anti-aging benefits. 
What it's used for:
"Enhance your pout with this lip plumping formula from Lorac. Formulated with a unique MAXI-LIP™ complex, it works to greatly increase moisture levels and volume while reducing fine lines through extra stimulation of collagen. With all the sparkling and shimmering shades, you can coordinate your lips with your complexion and outfit for lip enhancement optimization."

I love that this lipstick is so moisturizing. It is very nude and when I put it on Darian (the lipstick a day challenge referee) could not tell I was wearing anything. I think she just likes to say that because she thinks all of my lipsticks are the same to prove a point. Trust me, there is a lot of shimmer and sine in this baby. I also really fancy the smell. It has the vanilla of a MAC lipstick but is similarly tasteless. The only bad thing I can say about this product is the glitter is really chunky and feels like you kissed the sandy beach. The feeling fades within 20 minutes or so. I can not really speak to the plumping claims for this lipstick. Trust me, my lips looked the same pre and post application. 

On another note: IMATS (International Make-up Artist Trade Show) will be in New York City this spring!
I can not wait to go for the first time but life just keeps getting better because it turns out that the IMATS is on the same weekend as I will be in New York for the L'Oreal Brandstorm Competition. I have been working on a case study for L'Oreal professionals since October and the national finals take place April 7 & 8. Lucky for me, IMATS are on the 9 & 10. Anybody interested in going!?! Check out all of details for the trade show here http://www.imatsshow.com/newyork/newyork_index.php

Thanks for supporting this blog. Everyone's kind words mean the most to me. 
Until tomorrow,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment