Wednesday, February 23, 2011

L'Oreal Internship and Summer Housing in NYC

Its been a 8 days since I left L'Oreal and the W hotel but it feels like its been weeks. I was there for both an internship opportunity and to work on the case study that I have been doing with my group. I find out if I am so fortunate as to be accepted to the firm on March 4th, which is a week and 2 days away. The days seem so long to be honest and finding out if I got the internship will help me plan the rest of my summer.

I'm looking into living in the NYU dorms. The rates seem reasonable but I'm sure there are alternatives out there. is $2000 for 10 weeks a good price? Check out the NYU housing and be sure to sign up for the email notification to find out when the application will become available. http://www.nyu.edu/summer/housing/index.htm

Its about the same to stay at Long Island University. They start at $1700 for 8 weeks. Here is the application if you are interested in that http://www2.brooklyn.liu.edu/housing/LIUSummerInternApplication.pdf

There is always craigs list but I would want to live with someone I know and trust in this big city. I'm sure my decision will be influenced by where my friends are staying and trust me... so many of them will be in the city.

This summer is going to be a blast! I can't wait!

Off to study Business Law....
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment