Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Favorites

I'm actually not one to pick "favorites" each month because I tend to use most of the same products from month to month and then I try out some of the new launches at work (Macy's). If its extra awesome I will pick one up and take it home with me but even then, I rarely will start using it every day. Instead I have narrowed down the products that I noticed myself reaching for more than usual or more than my usual alternative. 

Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder
I can truly vouch for the fact that I have reached for this perfume every day since it came out earlier this last month. Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder (retail price: $49.50) smells exactly like Hawaiian Tropic sunblock. Its a warm sexy beach fragrance that I can't wait to take with me for spring break in 2 weeks!

Coconut Dry Oil Mist by Carol's Daughter 
 Coconut Dry Oil Mist (retail price: $21) is the perfect product to rub into your skin to lock in moisture after a shower. It is  a light and fresh blend of coconut and water lily. The best thing about the Carol's Daughter dry oil mist is that it does not leave a film or oily residue. It also gives your skin a nice healthy glow and the coconut blends perfectly with the Bronze Goddess fragrance.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara
 I typically don't reach for mascara's that don't give lots of full thick dark volume however this month I have been using the classic Great Lash mascara to complete "no makeup" makeup looks. The best part about this mascara is that it is really gentile on the lashes and easy to remove.

Origins VitaZing tinted moisturizer 
Now I have been a VitaZing fanatic for months but I had to include it in my February favorites because I have reached for this in place of my foundation more than its fair share of days this month. I love that it adds a nice rich color with light coverage plus it has built in SPF 15 sun protection. Whenever I wear it I always get complements on my skin because it "looks so healthy and fresh." Those are complements a girl could get used to!

Origins GenZing Eye Cream
 I use many different eye creams because every cosmetic line always gives away samples of the latest in their skin care line so I take advantage of free eye cream (who wouldn't!?). Origins GinZing (retail price: $29.50) is the only eye cream that I loved so much that I went back and purchased it after my sample was completely gone. Its a great day cream because it is light weight and has light reflecting particles that make you look awake and alert. It also helps to depuff and hydrate. I would not recommend it to anyone with any existing lines around their eyes however its a great preventative starter eye cream.
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion 
Its no secret that I'm addicted to the Urban Decay 24/7 eye liners. They are so creamy and long lasting. I used to stock up on zero, their old black, but now that I've tried Perversion I'm never going back! Perversion is even blacker, darker and more long lasting than zero. In fact, the swatch on my hand has not completely come off even after washing my hands twice. This is hands down the best eye liner I have ever come across.

What products are you obsessed with this month? I would love to know what your think about the things I've talked about too. Leave your thoughts in the comments below!

I'm off to read this month's SELF magazine (gotta get ready for spring break) 
XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment