Monday, March 19, 2012

Candle Love: Yankee Candle in Lavender Vanilla

Did you know that smell is the strongest link to memories? One whiff and you instantly remember an ex-boyfriend or how your childhood friend's house used to smell growing up. I am a big believer in having your personal space smell amazing so when others walk into your room they know instantly that it is a reflection of you. Its also a great way to cover up the random smells that end up drifting in from the dorm hall ways (Our hallway always seems to smell like someone is getting high a few rooms away! Not my idea of how I want my personal space to smell).

Vanilla has always been one of my favorite fragrances in anything from perfume, lotions, even cupcakes smell better when they are vanilla. When I saw this Lavender Vanilla at Yankee Candle I fell in love. Its the perfect balance of calm and cozy. The vanilla is the main scent in this candle but the lavender helps to make it unique and feminine. 


This candle is the 12 oz. size and it retails for $20. You can find it at Yankee Candle retail locations and  I have seen them at Bed Bath and Beyond as well. Here is a link for Yankee Candle buy one get one 50% off online.

Do you have a favorite candle? What fragrances are you drawn to?
XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment