Sunday, March 18, 2012

Carol's Daughter Gelee de Soleil Browning Oil Review

The blue waters of South Beach called to me this past week. Every morning started with a visit to the white sand and crashing waves. The best part was the ever-shinning Florida sun. I am all about getting a tropical glowing tan whenever I can and I brought Carol's Daughter Gelee de Soleil Browning Oil with me in hopes of achieving just that.

Carol's Daughter browning oil is a thick cross between oil and Vaseline made with palm kernel oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, mango butter and avocado butter. It smells tropically divine! I immediately think  of Hawaiian tropic suntan lotion when I smell the browning oil. It also gives the skin a sexy sheen. I would recommend using this even when your not in the sun to moisturize your skin and make you smell amazing. 

The real question is... does this product help you tan? The answer... if used with caution, Yes. Unfortunately for me, being super pale and unexposed to the sun for months, it caused me to burn pretty severely. Than goodness It was just on my back and I was able to cover it up for the remainder of the vacation. I would recommend applying the browning oil after you apply sunblock to prevent burning. If you do not burn easily, you can probably get away with just the browning oil. 


Carol's Daughter Gelee de Soleil Browning Oil retails for $15.00 and can be found online at carolsdaughter.com (click here for direct link) or at Carol's Daughter retail locations and select Macy's. 

Gotta run... celebrity apprentice is back on!
XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment