Monday, June 13, 2011

Into the Beauty Closet

Today was a very important first for me at Maybelline. Today was the day I entered the BEAUTY CLOSET! Now this day has been a long day coming considering I am in my 4th week of the internship and I still find myself day-dreaming of what it is like in a room filled with free cosmetics and nail polish. Let me say I am so thrilled that it was how I imagined it to be (minus the chandelier and beautiful lighting). There were shelving units stacked up to the ceiling of Essie nail polish and bins full of various Maybelline cosmetics.

I was not able to take home tons but I was able to grab an assortment of mascaras. Over the next few days I will be testing the following:

  • Great Lash (Original)
  • Great Lash Big
  • Colossal 
  • Falsies
  • Falsies Black Drama Waterproof 
  • XXL Pro

The mascaras will be rated on length, volume, clump-aversion, longevity, and overall dramatic effect.

Yay! I am so excited. I always loved the XXL but I have not tried the XXL Pro so thats the one I most look forward to using. Everyone at works raves about Falsies so that will be second up on my list of reviews.

XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment