Thursday, June 9, 2011

Black Eyed Peas Tonight!

Oh My Gosh so this is the first blog that I have written in DAYS which I feel kinda bad about but I haven't been home (and my home I mean the dorms) before 11 any day this week and I love me some beauty sleep when my alarm goes off at 5:45 AM. No so fun...

Today was lots of fun though!

All the summer interns are finally here and all Maybelline lip/eye team went out for lunch at Bryant Park which is where they used to have fashion shows during fashion week and where project runway always had their finale.

And in 15 minutes I am leaving to go see the Black Eyed Peas in central park! Yay! I really love their old stuff and I have them on in the back ground to get pumped because I sort of don't know all of their new music.... Of course dirty bit and can't get enough so hopefully they play those... But i wouldn't mind some old school I gotta feelin! ahaha

I'll let you know how it goes! Should be awesome!

Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment