Thursday, November 10, 2011

Feeling like Jenny from the Block Waiting for J&J

Don't be fooled by the offers that I got... I'm still I'm still Kelsey from the block!
I think I was channeling J-Lo this morning when I got dressed...

Although this look is sort of a departure from my usual pearls and such I am kind of feeling it. To me getting dressed up in totally random and different looks is part of the fun of experimentation.

But I digress...

The key info for this blog post is that today is the day I am supposed to hear back from Johnson and Johnson about my potential job offer with their beauty segment. I interviewed with them last week for their full time positions in beauty sales. In case you didn't know... here are some of the amazing brands that you probably have in your bathroom as we speak:

  • Neutrogena
  • Clean and Clear
  • Aveeno
  • Roc
  • Johnson and Johnson Baby
I interviewed with three groups, Neutrogena Beauty Sales Strategy, eCommerce, and Consumer Products Beauty Sales Strategy. I'm really hoping I end up with an offer to join Neutrogena. They are located in LA (so I would be close to my sister!) and I would get to learn all about the skin care category.

Fun Fact Alert! Did you know that Neutrogena skin care makes 9X the revenue that Neutrogena cosmetics makes?

The moment I get a call I will post on the blog.

Gotta run to class... in my J-Lo gear of course...

XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment