Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New HD Camcorder (my love!)

In early October tragedy struck when my trusty Sony handycam was lost. I like to think that it is in a new loving home with someone who will cherish it like I did. Losing it was a blessing in disguise because it allowed me to guiltlessly upgrade to a new Sony Handycam HD camcorder. Check out this baby!

Introducing the HRD-CX160. I got mine at Best Buy. What's great about this camera is that it has built in memory so you don't have to worry about using a memory card. It also has a super easy to use touch screen. One of my favorite features is the built in USB connectivity. It stores in the hand strap!

You can even charge the camera using the USB in a pinch. No more carrying around a ton of unnecessary cables. 

When I first tested it out I was amazed at how detailed the image quality was. You could literally count the baby hairs on my cheek... which also means you could see every detail of the face (ideal for makeup tutorials). I can't wait to start cranking out more videos for my YouTube channel. Its been feeling neglected lately. 

I'm off to study for my Entrepreneurship midterm. Senior year is kicking my butt!

XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment