Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Macy's New Hire!

Last I checked in with you I was sitting in my new dorm room applying for jobs. Fast forward a week and I'm still in my new dorm room but I have been hired by Macy's department store. I am actually very excited about this because it will allow me to get a 360 degree view of luxury cosmetics from product development and marketing strategy (this past internship) to the final customer interaction and point of purchase experience. 

Starting Friday (I know so soon!) I will be working at the Carol's Daughter counter which specializes in hair care and body products. 
I know, I know... Where is the makeup right?

Not to worry my friends! At this Macy's Carol's Daughter shares the floor with Bobbi Brown so I get to be trained and help with both but officially I will be working for Carol's Daughter.
Not at all sure what to expect but I do know that for 15 hours a week, I'll be there helping ladies of DC get beautiful hair, skin and face!

XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment