- L'Oreal Paris Bare Natural Gentile Lip Conditioner in #810 Soft Honey: This product is a nude colored low shine gloss with a very soft feel. it is not sticky in the slightest and it certainly leaves the lips looking healthy and hydrated. Its a steal at $2.50
- REVLON ColorStay Mineral Mousse foundation in Light Medium/Medium: This formula gives a soft matte finish. It also has a surprisingly significant amount of coverage. I have been breaking out pretty badly around my chin and it covers redness well. It almost leaves a silicone feel when you first apply it but it disappears within a few minutes.
- L'Oreal Endless Lipstick in #800 In the Buff: I like this color because it is a wonderful neutral brown nude with a matte finish. I'm not totally in love with the sent of this product, as it is very sweet and synthetic smelling.
- L'Oreal Endless Platinum Lipstick in #445 Crystalized Coral: Not only does this shimmery peachy coral have staying power, it also is neutral enough to complement bright eye makeup. I wore it out on New Years Eve with Urban Decay teal eye liner and it was a perfect fit under a shimmery peach LORAC Lip Polish.
- Sally Hansen Diamond 12 Hr. Lip Treatment in Marquise: Marquise is a a bright pink gloss in the tube but applies more of a sparkly "your pink lips but better" color. It does not last the 12 hours that it claims (more like 3 hours) however it is a beautiful gloss. Beautiful color and beautiful price tag $1.44
Monday, January 3, 2011
Walgreens Stock Up!
Walgreens (and I'm assuming most other drug stores as well) is having their end of year cosmetic sale to get rid of the discontinued products. Although we are bidding a fond farewell to some favorites such as L'Oreal's HIP Kohl liners and #800 "In the Buff" lipstick, we are making space for new goodies to come. To moral of this post is to STOCK UP! Look for products with the orange price tag to indicate those products that will be discontinued. Here is my top 5 items to pick up before they disappear.