Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Macy's, Sephora, Forever 21... Cash Money!

My bank statement came in the inbox yesterday and I think its safe to say that I am officially a broke college student. 
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do
So I hopped on the yellow line train and took a ride to Pentagon City Mall. I figured if I need to make some money, I might as well do it and be around what I love the most... Makeup!
My application is now in at Macy's downtown DC.
Another one will soon be in the hands of the manager of Sephora and (only because they were hiring and I NEED a job!) Forever 21.
But honostly, this could be a really good thing for me. 
What better way to get experience with application and knowledge of different products. 
So wish me luck! 
I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment