Sunday, September 4, 2011

Wish List: Carol's Daughter Monoi Strengthening Line

Friday was my first day at Macy's and I got to know more about the products I was working with at Carol's Daughter. Everything is free of sulfates and synthetic compounds that damage and leave build up on your hair. Also, each line has an intoxicating fragrance. Black Vanilla is that grown up vanilla that I love and Almond Cookie smells just like the Jergen's original cherry almond lotion. Yummm!

Of all the products available I can not wait to try the Monoi strengthening hair line. It comes with a shampoo, conditioner and a repairing hair mask.
This line claims to strengthen hair 13X after one use. For those of us with long hair, or over processed, over heat styled hair... this could be the miracle we have been waiting for!

If you want to learn more about this line and other Carol's Daughter products, click here for carolsdaughter.com

I have samples of the products which I will try out and report back on. Usually my hair has lots of breakage in the shower which end up on the shower wall. My test will be if that breakage stays the same or decreases. (any other suggestions as to how I can measure breakage?)

I'm off to work this afternoon as well. Sunday's are supposed to be pretty slow so hopefully I hit my sales goal. I've never worked retail like this before where you have to sell X amount each day or else! (no one ever says what the else is, they just tell you to make it haha) 

Enjoy the long weekend!
XOXO
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment