Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Top Cosmetic Companies to Work For

Now that school is in full swing for the last time I really need to take a moment and think about what I want to do with the rest of my life... I know... a daunting task!
I'm still waiting to hear back about a position at L'Oreal luxury products division but a girl has got to do what a girl has got to do and this girl is making plans B, C, D etc.

I've narrowed it down to the top 6 beauty companies I would like to work for. In no specific order...

  1. L'Oreal 
  2. Este Lauder
  3. Revlon
  4. LVMH
  5. P&G (CoverGirl)
  6. Coty
Today I applied to 3 positions at Coty, a marketing position at P&G, emailed the recruiters at Revlon and looked to see if there were any openings at LVMH (There are but they are all in France and require you know the language).

What do you guys think? What other beauty brands would you like to work for full time? I was thinking about maybe Allure magazine or becoming a cosmetic buyer for Sacks or Nordstrums.

I'll fill you in on the job hunt as I know more.

Your worried and stressed friend,
Kelsey
P.S. I saw this and it made my laugh. Next time your stressed click back to this post lol

2 comments:

  1. You should also look into Shiseido USA careers. They recruit for NARS cosmetics. They don't have much on the site now but take a look and keep it on your radar, they are always posting. The site is:

    http://www.sca.shiseido.com/humanresource.cfm

    Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I will look into it.

    ReplyDelete