Sunday, April 11, 2010

What A Great Day At LUSH

For those of you new to LUSH Cosmetic, I highly recommend you check it out!
There is one in Georgetown not too far from campus which was hosting an event today based around the famous Washington DC cherry blossom. 


I was fortunate enough to receive a goodie bag filled will soaps, cleaners, shampoos and so much more...


I will do a full review after I use them but I bought a repeat that I think you need to know about right away!


My favorite of the moment is Buffy
http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/body/body-butters/buffy

Buffy is an exfoliating/ moisturizing bar. It is supposed to be great for cellulite and smoothing out the skin. I use it right after a shower before I step out and rub myself down head to toe. Then I massage it in to get the full benefit of the exfoliating particles. After I rinse and towel dry and TaDa! no need to moisturize either!! I promise you will love it.


 Please check it out. You will not be disappointed. 


Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment