Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Interview with LUSH!

Hey everyone, 
long time no post... final week... enough said
But on the brighter side
I have an interview with LUSH cosmetics tomorrow afternoon!

As you can see with my last post, I am a huge fan of lush products and I've spent this month reviewing products that I purchased in April for a huge haul/ review video that I should be getting out this week.

I met with a wonderful woman and alumni of Howard University who reminded me that I need to take the next step in becoming a professional in the cosmetic/beauty industry. Let me clarify, I am not interested in becoming a makeup artist although I do love to apply makeup. I am more on the business side of innovation, marketing and packaging. Anyways, back to the story, this woman told me how when she was my age (lol I know, how funny does that sound that a twenty something is reminiscing about when she was my age and I'm only 20) she printed out a directory of the malls in DC and went up to every beauty store in the DMV practically looking for a job which she found at Origins.

So I followed her advice and applied to LUSH and I guess the moral of that story is if you want something, you need to get off your behind and search for it because it won't just fall in your lap right?!

Wish me luck!
kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment