Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Gift Guide 2010

My dad claims that each year it gets harder and harder to shop for me and my sister. I sincerely beg to differ because it does not take much to make me happy when it comes to presents! I told my dad to go to Sephora and have a sales person help to pick out one of the many gift sets available this time of year. 15 minutes later I get a panicky call saying he is overwhelmed and to please come immediately!

When I reached him he was surrounded by 2 laughing moms and the only male sales assistant in the store. It was quite funny I must admit. What we ended up doing was take a tour around the store of the different holiday sets each brand offered. From there he chose the ones he liked the best from the ones I liked. We ended up with three gift sets that I think are the best values. So if you are still doing some last minute Christmas shopping... consider these. 

Tarte: The Jewelry Box available HERE 
This set retails for $52 but you get 32 FULL SIZED shadows, 8 lip colors, 5 eye liners and 2 face powders.Extra bonus: it comes with a gold tone chain necklaces that can be taken off the top and worn.  


Tarina Tarantino Jewel Box available HERE
I love this one because not only is it an incredible value at $39 but it also comes with beautiful colors and the makeup section can be removed and its a wonderful functional jewelry box! 


Urban Decay 24/7 Jackpot available HERE
Zero is my go to black eye liner because it is so smooth and super pigmented. This collection comes with a full-sized Zero (black) and 9 minis in various colors. At $39, it may not be a value set however it IS a great way to try out several colors before committing to a full-sized ($17).

No comments:

Post a Comment