Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Waiting for L'Oreal is HARD!

This is a blog about my journey into the beauty industry and I must say I have not really talked about that too much. So this post is an update and the type of post I should be writing anyways. 

I interviewed with L'Oreal last week for the Taste of L'Oreal weekend last Friday. The anticipation about if I am selected to attend is driving me nuts! Its very hard to wait for something you want so badly. I registered online in November and over 1000 juniors did the same. I was selected for a phone interview out of the 1000 (although I am not sure how many others were being interviewed). They said that the decision would be discussed Monday so hopefully I will hear back early this week... but early this week is turning into the middle of the week. Patience is a virtue I clearly lack. 

I will update the moment I find out!

On an unrelated note. I found out my grades today and yippee (!) all As (except for that frustrating B in Quantitative Business Analysis, but who really could do well in such a boring class) giving me a 3.81 GPA. Congrats to me, I worked hard for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment